For well over six decades, Gage Assembly has been a proud family-owned business, dedicated to producing the finest quality thread gages in the industry. We utilize the most advanced manufacturing methods and the best quality steel for our customers’ products. Gage Assembly’s ability to precisely measure to the very highest level of the gage makers’ tolerances means years of reliable performance from all of the various types of thread gages that we have manufactured over so many years.
As a longtime member of the National Association of Manufacturers, we produce many types of top quality thread gages for use in the dynamic Energy industry, including:
- Oil and Gas
- Engine Components
- Electric Power
Gage Assembly can also custom manufacture gages to test and evaluate any custom thread that is being used in your operation. Also, we offer gages in a broad spectrum of diameters, from 000-120 threads per inch to 15.5 inches and one thread per inch for Acme, Buttress, or 60-degree threads.
Here are just some of the types of threaded components that our gages can measure for the Energy industry:
- Hydraulic Controls
- Check Valves
- Safety Valves
- Gas Valves
- Water Valves
- Oil Valves
- Special Bolts and Fasteners
- ..much more!
Our thread ring, plug, and master gages can be relied upon year after year to evaluate the critical aspects of threaded products accurately. These gages provide a functional check of critical pitch diameter, lead angles, and major/minor diameter clearances.
The Types Of Thread Gages We Offer – Standard & Metric – Right Hand/Left Hand
Gage Assembly is proud to offer thread ring, plug, and master gages for all of the universally recognized standard thread types used in the Energy industry.
- JIS (Japanese)
- British Standard (BS)
- German Standard (DIN)
Why Our Gages Stand Out In The Marketplace
We are proud that for over 60 years, Gage Assembly has produced the finest thread gages available on the market. Here are just a few of the reasons that make us an industry leader.
- Three Generations of Family Expertise – Gage Assembly has always been a family-owned business, and we know that our reputation rests upon every product we make.
- Top Quality Steel – We use only the best graphitic tool steel for outstanding performance and durability.
- Hard Chrome Plating –Our thread gages are among the longest wearing in the industry.
- Root Relief – All thread ring gages manufactured by Gage Assembly have built-in root relief for greater adjustment, which will provide longer wear over the life of the thread ring.
- Pitch Diameter – We manufacture all of our thread gages to the middle or high side of the specified gage maker’s tolerance for P.D.
Contact Us Today
Since 1953, Gage Assembly has manufactured top-quality gages to ensure performance, functional measurement, and assembility.
Contact us today to learn more about why Gage Assembly has been a trusted partner for so many sectors of the energy industry. Let us put our six decades of knowledge and experience to work in your energy industry operation.